Friday, August 9, 2013

Talkin' Needles

Next week is a big talkin' week for me.  On Tuesday, August 13th, I am the guest of the Professional Quilter PQ Café Virtual Coffee Break hosted by Morna McEver Golletz.  My topic is SCHMETZ needles.  Yes, I will give some basic needle education, but my topic is expanded to included marketing, social media and good business practices.


IAPQ

If you are not familiar with PQ Café, check out the International Association of Professional Quilters. I love this organization founded and created by Morna McEver Golletz.  This is a dynamic group of creative professionals dedicated to honing their creative and business skills.  In March I attended the two day Creative Business Seminar in Washington DC along with 30 creative quilt and retail professionals and found the pool of knowledge shared among us was priceless!  If you are a creative professional and need to jump start your business or reset your business goals, this group rocks!
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


 
 
On Thursday, August 15th at 8:00 PM CST, I'm excited to be the guest instructor at Margaret Moorehead's Sewing Guild.  I'll be giving an in-depth class on SCHMETZ needles.  Four years ago, I visited the SCHMETZ factory in Germany to view needle production.  So I'll cover basic needle production - and there are some fascinating facts here - needle anatomy and review the full line of SCHMETZ needles available to the home sewist.  Plus I will have useful sewing tips.  Attendees will have a whole new appreciation for SCHMETZ needles!  Register direct at https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/703999966 .  Margaret's Virtual Sewing Guild is FREE!  Register now!

It is true that I love to sew and quilt and feel very fortunate to combine my professional career with my personal interests.  I hope you can join me through one of these two very dynamic organizations.  If you are not already a member of International Association of Quilt Professionals or Margaret Moorehead's Virtual Sewing Guild, join now so you can be part of the fun.
Sew SCHMETZ!
Rhonda
www.SCHMETZneedles.com

www.professionalquilter.com
www.margaretmoorehead.com
https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/703999966

------------------------------------------------------
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget