Monday, October 15, 2012

Sewing Machine Needle: Types

Need a needle?  How many times have you rushed into a store for needles, only to stop in awe -confounded by all the needle choices?  Really how many needles are there?  Does needle type really matter?  Because you are thinking, I just want a needle to finish my project.    I hear you, so let's first get an overview of all the types of needles available for your home sewing machine.
Yes, you have choices, not only in needle type, but needle size.  Many times, but not always, the needle name also suggests project usage too.  So what is YOUR favorite needle?
Sew SCHMETZ!
Rhonda


2 comments:

  1. My absolute favorites are the Microtex sharp-60 & 70! I use them for all of my quilt piecing and even most of my machine applique.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear the SCHMETZ Microtex 60/8 and 70/10 are your favorites!

      Delete

There was an error in this gadget