- Size: Needle size is always found at the bottom of the package. Both the metric and the Singer or international size designation will always be shown. This package has assorted sizes - 70/10, 80/12, 90/14.
- Needle System: 130/705 H is the needle system used by nearly all home sewing machines. 130/705 refers to a needle with a flat shank. The H refers to a German word, Hohlkehle, that translates to scarf. So 130/705 H is a flat shank needle with a scarf. All brands of home sewing machines use system 130/705 H - Baby Lock, Bernina, Brother, Elna, Husqvarna Viking, Janome, Juki, Pfaff, White and more.
- Needle System: 15x1 H is a cross-reference to needle system 130/705 H. The two needle systems - 130/705 H and 15x1 H are equivalent, same needle anatomy- a flat shank with a scarf. Same needle, different manufacturer.
- Needle Type: There are 16 needle types for your home sewing machine. The above needle pack contains Universal needles.
- SCHMETZ: The preferred needle used by sewists around the world. SCHMETZ is high quality.