Monday, July 2, 2012

Sew Much More, Austin TX

Since 1984 Ron and Barbara Goldkorn have kept Austin, TX in stitches with their store Sew Much More.  Recently I made not only my first trip to Austin, but had the pleasure of meeting many Sew Much More customers in my SCHMETZ: Get To The Point classes.  We had a ball in class! 

Sew Much More is an outstanding store winning many industry awards for machine sales and customer service.  For sure customers are in very good hands with the knowledgable and jovial staff.  I was surrounded by creative sewing experts that not only love to sew, but love to share their passion of sewing -beginning to expert levels.

Enjoy a few pics from Sew Much More!

video

By the way BBQ is mighty fine in Austin! I will be back for stitchin' and BBQ.
Sew SCHMETZ!
Rhonda
----------------------------------------------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget