Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Yes! I Made This! ... Vests, Tunics, Dresses and More

September 2010
American Sewing Expo, Novi, MI

I love vests - just ask my husband.  He thinks I wear too many, especially in the winter.  Vests are very practical allowing me to layer clothes without a great deal of bulk.  I especially love vests for pockets.  Good secure pockets mean I don't need the burden of carrying a wallet - I'm not a purse person. 

I love dresses too - just ask my husband.  Before we married  my wardrobe was 80% dresses.  In fact today as I write, I'm wearing a dress.  Funny thing is I find this dress the equivalent to wearing a pair of favorite jeans - comfortable and maintenance free. 

Whether you love vests or dresses, you will find them both here with lots of personality.  Enjoy! 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget