Friday, October 15, 2010

Platter of Silver Spoons

Are you still enjoying an Indian summer?  Last weekend was glorious for flea markets and craft shows.  With the upcoming holidays just 2 1/2 months away, I am still hunting for gifts.  Still looking for gifts?  I admit this year I'm an early bird and have only one gift left to find or make.  Yes, I shop and make gifts throughout the year so I can get them mailed on time and enjoy the holidays... Some years I'm more successful than others.  Here are a few special gifts I found last weekend - appropriate for any sewing enthusiast.
 


Silver spoon pin cushions
 

Amy of www.artfire.com repurposes barkcloth curtains and vintage linens into dresses and accessories 
  


Button.  Button. Who's got the button... bouquet?


Pattern Bouquet
So, this is what happens to those patterns that cannot be refolded into their envelopes!


How many sewing enthusiasts are on your holiday list?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - -

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget