Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Garden Inspiration

August is here!  How does your garden grow?


My front garden is very young with all new fresh plants.  What a pleasure it is to watch new vines and branches sprout.  Now the ultimate waiting game begins -  hoping leaves and flowers will sprout with an abundance of color dancing through my garden.  My expectations are even greater for next year . . . 


 . . . . yet simple pleasures are found in a fleeting moment as a bright and happy little finch visits my favorite Harry Lauder Walking Stick Tree.



Sewing is sometimes like gardening - starting simple, sometimes getting help and building upon your ideas - and along the way sharing.  Read my next blog on sharing.


______________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget